Download and read the All Quiet on the Western Front book written by Erich Maria Remarque, available in various formats such as PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Tuebl and others. Register now, 7 days free trial.
All Quiet on the Western Front Product Detail:
- Author : Erich Maria Remarque
- Publisher : Random House Trade Paperbacks
- Release : 29 September 1996
- ISBN : UOM:39076002583214
- Page : 295 pages
- Rating : 4.5/5 from 5 voters
All Quiet on the Western Front Book Summary/Review:
The testament of Paul Baumer, who enlists with his classmates in the German army of World War I, illuminates the savagery and futility of war.